Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

I never actually thought about what was going on in a pokeball when you're trying to catch it. So, it's pretty original (even if it is a bit of a pokemon parody).

That said, the art was very well done. It had a pleasing aesthetic, some humor, good voices, and decent music. Definitely a solid animation.

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

Amazing.

The animation style was certainly fitting for the content. The facial expressions really made the whole thing.

The voice acting was also spot on.

I totally lost in when the dragon fell on the pie lady, epic dragon sounds effects.

psychicpebbles responds:

haha, glad you enjoyed it man thanks for the review!

Zombie Plague 2 part Zombie Plague 2 part

I'm not sure what I just saw....

The plot is so complex and psychological. Absolutely stunning.

In all seriousness, The animation/art style was terrible. The humor fell flat (except for the chicken headed guys origin story and the brofist team up). The music was totally out of place (though, I think that may have been part of the joke?).

Improve the animation, and either get voice acting or use a more legible way than just placing the text in the middle of the screen. Try to make the text understandable (again, unless that was part of the joke?).

Overall, this is pretty terrible.

x-Spartaco-x responds:

if music is a joke

Loverboy Loverboy

I keep coming back.

I don't know why, but I've been coming back to this a few times daily. The animation is really smooth and I love the style. The expression on the audience people is just priceless.

Make more animations like this!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

I just picked my jaw up off the floor,

That was not even close to what I was expecting, and that's a good thing. In a way this flash reminded me of Transformers 2, there was basically just over the top fighting and that's it. The flow of the action was great, but by the time I had sat through half of it it got to the point where in my head I was saying "how much longer can this possibly go on? This is absurd."

The actual art needs work, especially the trainers. The animation itself is very, very well done and the sound effects were apt and satisfyingly brutal. I'd suggest that you work to include a bit more story because it actually gets exhausting to process such intense scenes.

Oh, and this should have some sort of seizure warning, ha.

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Personally, I enjoyed it.

As much as I loved every minute of it, the majority of newgrounds' users will likely find it incredibly boring, not for content so much as the sheer drawn out nature of the joke.

I thought the animation had a very interesting style, and I didn't really find the voices annoying at all. You could have probably come up with a few other "interlude" scenes, rather than recycling them.

There should be a medal for watching this whole thing.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Much better than [Dick 1]

I actually laughed at some of these and was not bored out of my mind watching them. Rina-Chan and Kirbopher celebrating in private was great, the flower petals in like every scene. In most cases the animation suited the jokes, the brawl taunts sequel smoothie was also funny.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Meh... Rina Chan and the Brawl Boyz is..

The only redeeming quality this flash has. It really, really boring, I don't often have to force myself to watch of flash but during this, I had to make a constant effort to stop from closing it.

Did anyone else notice the "RTIL IS A HOMO" in very light letters during Rina Chan and the Brawl Boyz?

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

A Masterpiece,

Amazing.

I've watched this many many times now. I didn't like the song as much as the song in the last 2, but that is an extremely minor gripe because it was still great. (STARFISH REALLY LOVES YOU!!!)

The tongue thing caught me totally off guard, and I love the random floating.

The Vet The Vet

Sort of Funny

When I just started watching it, I didn't really see much hope for it ( the..erhm.. badly drawn vets office). When it actually got to inside, I thought it was pretty funny how the hand just "reaches" up from the center of his body, either that was intended as a style, or just laziness in animation either way I liked it.

There was a little humor, and I never expected that the dog would get shot, so it was a surprise. Overall though, this could use a little more polish.

luke2to1 responds:

thanks for your advice

-luke2to1

p.s
The arm thing as I have stated before was a joke/style that I choose to make my flashes in.